- View Larger Image
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and follow guidelines from the CDC and local health organizations, we have made the difficult decision to keep our Westfield location closed until approximately May 1, 2020. We will make an announcement when we have a reopen date.
Our team is continuing to contact clients with scheduled wellness appointments to notify them of this change. When we resume all normal operations, we will reach out to clients affected to reschedule.
If your pet is in need of vaccines, booster shots, or other routine care, please contact our team so we can provide further instruction.
Our Union location will remain open 24/7 for emergency care and will offer appointments for pets experiencing an injury or serious illness.
Please review our current protocols and guidelines:
- Clients are not permitted inside the hospital to help ensure our veterinary team’s safety and health. However, there will be exceptions for pets in critical condition or for euthanasia appointments.
- Our technicians will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) when interacting with clients for everyone’s benefit.
- If your pet is ill or injured, please call us at (844) 937-4424, or (844) 937-4424 when you arrive in the Union parking lot.
- A veterinary technician will triage your pet and gather history over the phone.
- When your pet is ready to be admitted, our technician will call and instruct you to bring your pet to the front door.
- The veterinarian will call you after the physical examination to discuss findings and the recommended treatment plan.
- If your pet has to be hospitalized, our staff will keep you updated on your pet’s progress. We can also text photos to keep you connected.
- When your pet is ready to be discharged, you will receive a phone call from a member of our team with the follow-up plan and discharge instructions. You will then be able to retrieve your pet at the front door.
- All payment transactions will be completed over the phone.
- All prescription refills will be available at the Union location only. Please call ahead to place a refill request and pay over the phone. Our staff will provide the medication at the door when ready.
To further reduce foot traffic and to accommodate clients that cannot – or choose to not – leave their homes, we can offer prescription home delivery through the use of an outside pharmacy until we return to all normal operations.
We ask if you are sick or have flu-like symptoms to not bring your pet to the hospital, but to please call us at (844) 937-4424 or (844) 937-4424, so we can provide further instruction.
We thank you for your continued support and patience as we work through this unprecedented crisis together.
We apologize for any inconvenience these changes may cause – but please know these protocols and guidelines are in place to help keep pets, our clients, and the WVG team safe and healthy, so we can continue to provide life-saving emergency care to sick and injured pets.
Please don’t hesitate to call us with questions regarding your pet’s health. We can be reached at (844) 937-4424 or (844) 937-4424.
Even though these times are challenging, we truly appreciate our local community, clients, veterinary healthcare workers, and human medical professionals for their hard work, dedication, and resilience. We will get through this. Stronger than ever.
We love and miss our clients and cannot wait to see you all again. Stay safe and healthy.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!