- View Larger Image
At Westfield Veterinary Group, we continue to provide 24/7 emergency care and essential wellness services to pets. We can do this by following state and federal guidelines – and by having an amazing team that works round-the-clock to provide the highest level of veterinary care.
Our Westfield, NJ location, remains closed. We will announce the reopening date on our website and social media channels when one is determined.
Our Union location is open for 24/7 emergency care and most essential wellness and preventive medicine.
Please take a moment to review our ongoing protocols – and make note of the changes we have implemented in June:
- We have implemented a surgery waitlist. If your pet’s surgery was canceled, please know that our team will notify you as soon as possible to reschedule. We are working on a limited surgery schedule at this time, so we request your patience and understanding.
- If you have a pet that is sensitive to the heat and warmer weather, please inform us when you arrive in the parking lot. We will come retrieve your pet – even if you are early for your appointment – so they remain safe, cool, and comfortable.
- We request that clients do not crowd the outside doors. We understand that sitting in your car is not ideal, but the sidewalks need to remain clear for our staff walking pets to and from cars. We are focused on your pet’s care – as well managing multiple pets and their families as they come and go.
We understand that these new care protocols may extend wait times, but we ask for your patience, kindness, and understanding during these stressful times.
- Be patient as we continue to adjust our care protocols.
- Be kind when interacting with all members of our team. We are working harder than ever to follow state and federal guidelines, which is adding a tremendous amount of responsibility and stress to our staff.
- Be understanding as our team deals with an increase in cases as we add more services to provide care to all the pet patients we love so much.
Please don’t hesitate to call us with questions regarding your pet’s health. We can be reached at (844) 937-4424 or (844) 937-4424. Thank you again.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!