Service Highlight – Wellness & Preventative Care
- View Larger Image
Dogs, cats, and even exotic pets have different healthcare requirements at each stage of life. They also have unique needs depending on travel, changes in daily routine, two-legged and four-legged additions to the family, or moving to a new home or area. This is precisely why Westfield Veterinary Group offers preventative wellness services that are tailored to every pet and their family. We offer:
- Pediatric visits for puppies and kittens
- Annual adult wellness exams
- Biannual senior and geriatric visits
- Preventative medications for fleas, ticks, and heartworms
- Parasitic disease screenings and treatments
- Dental health examinations
- Blood and urine tests to detect chronic illnesses such as diabetes, cancer, and kidney disease
To learn more, you can visit the services section of our website.
Our wellness and preventative care services are available at both of our locations – Westfield and Union. Contact us today at (844) 937-4424 to schedule an appointment for your furry family member.